this is just a place for me to let out all my anxiety. no matter what, i will only speak the truth here.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
-1 lb large strawberries
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
-3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-graham cracker crumbs
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
recipe from Picky Palate
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Oreo cookies – I used Double Stuf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the wet mixture and combine thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Chill the dough for 15 minutes to make it easier to work with and to keep the dough from spreading when baking.
Using a cookie scoop place one scoop of dough on top of an Oreo cookie. Place another single scoop on the bottom of the Oreo to create a cookie sandwich. Seal the edges together to completely close in the Oreo.
Place the balls of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-13 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
(Source: bunsinmyoven.com, via mmmchocolate)
cinnamon toast crunch cupcakes
Ferrero Rocher Cupcake Recipe!
I don’t have anything else to say! ENJOY!
The cupcake recipe came from Laura of Sweets Made Here. It is for 12 cupcakes. I doubled it.
- 1/2 c boiling water
- 6 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 T hazelnut extract
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, softened
- 10 T dark brown sugar
- 6 T granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 + 1/8 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
In a bowl, whisk the boiling water into cocoa until smooth and whisk in milk, vanilla, and hazelnut extracts. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes, and beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Into another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt and add to egg mixture in batches alternately with cocoa mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, and beating well after each addition. Fill each wrapper slightly more than 1/2 way. They will rise a lot. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 18 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Recipe continues here!
Need more help? Contact me @thecakebar I love to help!
1/44 older »